Air Canada has amazing news for Portugal . Summer 2020 will have 15 weekly flights starting in May. Departures of the cities of Toronto (Province of Ontario) to Lisbon and Porto. Montreal (Province of Quebec) to Lisbon.
The operation will start on March 29 with the flight between Toronto and the Portuguese capital. With six weekly flights, will change to seven (daily flight) from the month of May.
The flight from Montreal to Lisbon, with four weekly flights, starts at the end of May, until the end of October.
To the city of Porto, in the north of Portugal, Air Canada has scheduled four weekly flights, departing from the city of Toronto.
The flights will be carried out with Air Canada Rouge Boeing 767-300ER aircraft, with a capacity for 282 passengers, being 24 in ‘Premium Economy’ and 258 in Economy Class.
Air Canada passengers what they can expect in Portugal?
- They will find a country of history, beautiful landscapes, amazing sightseeing views.
- They will discover an amazing gastronomy from North to South. From Fisherman to farmers influence, the fresh of the ingredients have an amazing impact on the flavors.
- Perfect weather, with temperatures than can go from 15º C ( 3 am) to 40ºC ( at 2 pm ).
- Portugal is a country of amazing wines ( more than 55.000 wine brands ) and olive oils ( almost 300 producers ).
Culinary Activities to make in Lisbon
- Market Tour with Cooking Class – a short walking to a local market tour where we will acquire the ingredients. After, a hands-on cooking class and meal when everything is done.
- Pastry Classes – learn the famous Portuguese pastéis de nata .
- Cooking Classes – four classes per week, we share some of the best dishes of the Portuguese gastronomy.
Leaving in Canada and would love to visit Lisbon? Air Canada will be one of the options to flight to the major Portuguese cities. While you choose and plan your trip, check our presence on Instagram. You will find some pics and videos of our activity.