Terms and Conditions
1. Cooking Lisbon Activities: the bought of Cooking Lisbon activities ensure to our clients what is indicated on the online page of each activity. Any extra is not included and it will be the client’s responsibility.
2. Booking: the bookings will only be valid if done 24 hours before the activity. Bookings can be made by email through firstname.lastname@example.org, by using the booking form in the website www.cookinglisbon.com or by phone through the numbers (+351) 916 047 883 or (+351) 912 651 030. Bookings will be confirmed by Cooking Lisbon taking into account its availability.
3. Minimum number of participants: the minimum number of participants in the activities is indicated on the online page of each activity on www.cookinglisbon.com. Activities can take place with a lower number of participants since the minimum number of participants is paid.
4. Specials: Cooking Lisbon does not accept bookings for meals on days and hours of their activities. If someone with origin from a booking, want to join just to see, the price is the same of the activity. We have a limit of seats for every class.
5. Private Classes and Private Groups: Cooking Lisbon can apply to a reservation fee (private groups for dinners, bachelorette parties, birthday parties) or total amount (private classes) paid till 1 week before the activity.
6. Groups Dimension & Methodology
a) For groups till 35 people, we will make a 3 course menu, seated at the tables
b) Groups with major than 36 people, Cooking Lisbon organizes with a 8 course finger food menu, not seated.
7. Age: Children till 17 years old (included) must be accompanied by one adult participating also on Cooking Lisbon activities. Will not be served alcohol. Cooking Lisbon will provide water and/or juices in such cases. Free for children up to 4 years old. 50% off for children between 5 and 10 years old (except on pastry class) with a minimum 2 adults.
8. Payment: Payment is made in Euros.
9. Cancellations: must be notified by e-mail to the address email@example.com . All conditions of cancellations are related to the total amount of the booking (nr of persons * price ). :
a) Less than 7 days prior to the date of the event or no-shows, non-refundable ;
b) Between 8 and 15 days prior to the date of the event, 50% refundable ;
c) More than 16 days prior to the event, fully refundable
10. Changes to the activities: in the case Cooking Lisbon needs to make changes to a confirmed booking for reasons unrelated to him or of major force, those changes will be immediately communicate to the client. In case of a change to a confirmed booking, the client can choose a new date, if that is convenient, or cancel the reservation. Cancellation of confirmed bookings under these conditions does not give place to penalty.
11. Liability: The liability regime complies with the general principles of law. Luggage is the responsibility of the client, who must ensure their safety.
12. Data protection: the client’s personal information will be used for the purpose of the booking of the activity. Cooking Lisbon shall only use client’s personal data for commercial communications when authorized by the client in accordance with current legislation on personal data. Pictures or Multimedia films made by participants, should be for private use only, without any commercial goals. Any picture or multimedia films made by participants for commercial proposes, should have a written consent of Cooking Lisbon and participants.
13. GDPR , Europe Customers and Employee´s
a) Cooking Lisbon is third party platform Bookeo to store the information provided during the booking process. We request only name, surname, phone contact, email, country, health restrictions or religious restrictions for the booking process. In each booking we ask number of persons, day, month of the culinary activity selected by you.
b) Payments process we use Paypal, which as the option to make the requested payments online using a Paypal account, Visa or Mastercard.
c) We don´t have control in any way, related to the information you provide to Paypal, Visa or MasterCard or entities / relations these companies have.
d) You have the right to request the information we saved through Bookeo and also the right to request that we delete the information after the activity. You can request both using our general and only email at Cooking Lisbon.
e) We provide the information requested by email into xml format.
f) Cooking Lisbon doesn’t require information of employee´s online thru any form.
Cooking Lisbon closes on the following days: December (days : 24, 25, 31), January (Day: 1).