Terms and Conditions
1. Cooking Lisbon Activities: the bought of Cooking Lisbon activities ensure to our clients what is indicated on the online page of each activity. The concept is based on Portuguese traditional gastronomy and conventual sweets. In case of vegetarians or vegans Cooking Lisbon can provide a different dish, however will not be Portuguese traditional gastronomy. Any extra is not included and it will be the client’s responsibility.
2. Booking: the bookings will only be valid if done 24 hours before the activity. Bookings can be made by email through email@example.com, by using the booking form in the website www.cookinglisbon.com or by phone through the numbers (+351) 916 047 883 or (+351) 912 651 030. Bookings will be confirmed by Cooking Lisbon taking into account its availability.
3. Minimum number of participants: the minimum number of participants in the activities is indicated on the online page of each activity on www.cookinglisbon.com. Activities can take place with a lower number of participants since the minimum number of participants is paid.
a) Cooking Lisbon does not accept bookings for meals on days and hours of their activities. If someone with origin from a booking, want to join just to see, the price is the same of the activity. We have a limit of seats for every class.
b) Tour guides and or drivers not allowed on the regular classes due to the maximum number of persons on each class. Maximum number of people mentioned on the webpage and product sheets.
c) Tour guides will be accept on corporate groups or private groups with the communication of Travel Agency, DMC, Tour Operator. Accepted on a ratio of 1 tour guide per 25 pax . Groups with 50 persons we accept 2 guides maximum. Up number of tour guides, will be invoice to the company.
5. Private Classes and Private Groups: Cooking Lisbon can apply to a reservation fee (private groups for dinners, bachelorette parties, birthday parties) or total amount (private classes) paid till 1 week before the activity. Cooking Lisbon has the right to refuse access to persons registered for a culinary activity if they are initially conspicuously alcoholic or create disturbances during the activity. The damage of the installations or material used implies its payment.
6. Groups Dimension & Methodology
a) For groups till 35 people, we will make a 3 course menu, seated at the tables
b) Groups with major than 36 people, Cooking Lisbon organizes with a 8 course finger food menu, not seated.
7. Age: Children till 17 years old (included) must be accompanied by one adult participating also on Cooking Lisbon activities. Will not be served alcohol. Cooking Lisbon will provide water and/or juices in such cases. Free for children up to 4 years old. 50% off for children between 5 and 10 years old (except on pastry class) with a minimum 2 adults.
8. Payment: Payment is made in Euros.
9. Cancellations: must be notified by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org . All conditions of cancellations are related to the total amount of the booking (nr of persons * price ). :
a) Less than 30 days prior to the date of the event or no-shows, non-refundable . Except in Pandemia cases, that we will send a voucher with 16 months ( future date ) that you will be able to use in the same type of class.
b) More than 31 days prior to the event, fully refundable for regular classes (not private our groups).
c) Groups with cancellations with equal or more than 31 days, we apply for 20% of total value .
d) We want that classes start on time and we prepare everything for it. We wait 15 minutes maximum after starting hours due to delays of participants. After 15 minutes waiting, we will start the class with the present participants. 45 minutes after the starting hour, we can refuse the access to the class without refund.
10. Changes to the activities: in the case Cooking Lisbon needs to make changes to a confirmed booking for reasons unrelated to him or of major force, those changes will be immediately communicate to the client. In case of a change to a confirmed booking, the client can choose a new date, if that is convenient, or cancel the reservation. Cancellation of confirmed bookings under these conditions does not give place to penalty.
11. Liability: The liability regime complies with the general principles of law. Luggage is the responsibility of the client, who must ensure their safety.
12. Data protection: the client’s personal information will be used for the purpose of the booking of the activity. Cooking Lisbon shall only use client’s personal data for commercial communications when authorized by the client in accordance with current legislation on personal data. Pictures or Multimedia films made by participants, should be for private use only, without any commercial goals. Any picture or multimedia films made by participants for commercial proposes, should have a written consent of Cooking Lisbon and participants.
13. GDPR , Europe Customers and Employee´s
a) Cooking Lisbon is third party platform Bookeo to store the information provided during the booking process. We request only name, surname, phone contact, email, country, health restrictions or religious restrictions for the booking process. In each booking we ask number of persons, day, month of the culinary activity selected by you.
b) Payments process we use Paypal, which as the option to make the requested payments online using a Paypal account, Visa or Mastercard.
c) We don´t have control in any way, related to the information you provide to Paypal, Visa or MasterCard or entities / relations these companies have.
d) You have the right to request the information we saved through Bookeo and also the right to request that we delete the information after the activity. You can request both using our general and only email at Cooking Lisbon.
e) We provide the information requested by email into xml format.
f) Cooking Lisbon doesn’t require information of employee´s online thru any form.
Cooking Lisbon closes on the following days: December (days : 24, 25, 31), January (Day: 1).
Last updateds :
19 May 2019 , point 4.specials, b) and c)
15 March 2020, point 9, a)